Sunday, March 20, 2011
March Fort Thomas News in Social Media
This is a new feature we will run each month focused on the extra things that we post on our Facebook page or Twitter account that may not show up on the site. Take a look and if there is anything interesting to you then friend or follow us.
1. Rules and pricing for the Fort Thomas Farmer's Market (formerly Earth Mother Market) was posted on Facebook
2. Chris Collinsworth's Water Rescue from the Waterfront Restaurant played out on Twitter
3. We shared an Enquirer article on the suddenly saturated grocery options within a two mile radius - Fort Thomas (and surrounding communities) residents are the winners
4. Consensus among Facebook fans that Target food is only for when you are there and just need to grab a couple items but don't want to run to another grocery.
5. We shared a Flickr photo gallery of Fort Thomas. A couple great shots of a Highlands football game and various other artistic pictures
6. Milford restaurant 20 Brix, owned by a Fort Thomas couple, received some recognition this week as the area's best wine bar