- 2011 Earth Fair (4th annual) 4/16 at the Clock Tower Plaza from 10-3
- Beverly Hills Supper Club exhibit is unveiled at the Fort Thomas Military and Community Museum on 4/17. The museum will be open six days a week beginning 4/1 and will be open every day but Monday from noon - 4:00.
- Spring Egg Hunt (Really? We aren't using the word Easter?) is 4/23 at noon at Tower Park. Ages 1-8. Free pictures with the bunny. 12,000 eggs, 900 prizes.
- Spruce up for Spring 5/1 and the Towne Center Plaza from 1-5.
- Fort Thomas Farmer's Market opening day is 5/4 in the Historic Midway District.
- 2011 Summer Entertainment Amphitheater at Tower Park:
Friday, June 10th, "Eight Days a Week" @ 7 PM
Tuesday, June 21st, "Dog House" @ 7 PM
Thursday, June 30th "Jump N Jive" @ 7 PM
Saturday, July 2nd, "Hot Wax" @ 8 PM
Thursday, July 7th, "Jump N Jive" @ 7 PM
Friday, July 8th, "After Midnight" @ 7 PM
Tuesday, July 19th, "Filmore Wind Band" @ 7 PM
Good stuff, Fort Thomas.