The YMCA of Greater Cincinnati has recently introduced a couple of membership changes that should prompt you to consider Y membership if you haven't lately.
The first is the change in activation fee from $150 to $50 that is completely paid back in program gift certificates. This basically means no activation fee if you want to sign your child up for any activities.
The second change involves the introduction of "My Y Rewards" launched on October 1st. This program allows members the opportunity to earn points for positive lifestyle choices. Some ways you can earn points include:
- 100 points for signing up for the program
- 10 points for each time you visit
- 50 points for completing an Active Trax workout
- 50 points for completing a YMCA program such as youth sports, aquatic programs, or personal training
- 1000 points - $10 program gift certificate
- 2000 points - $20 program gift certificate
- 5000 points - $55 program gift certificate
- 10,000 points - $120 program gift certificate