The biggest festival of the year for Fort Thomas is tomorrow from 2-11 at Tower Park. It's going to be 80 degrees and sunny. You do not want to miss it. All of the nuts and bolts for the festival can be found here at their website.
Congrats on the Board, City, volunteers and Chairperson, Ashli Slawter on all your hard work. Ashli will be on FOX19 this morning with Lyndsey Highlander at 10:30. Make sure to watch!
See you at Tower Park!
FTM Merchants and Music Coverage
FTM Contest to win a Jeff Ruby gift card
The Merchants of The Merchants and Music Festival
History of M&M
Chris Janson Rising Star
M&M Cliff's Notes:
1) 471 to Exit 2, Fort St. Thomas.
2) Festival Opens 2:00pm.
3) Music Starts 2:30pm to 11:30pm
4) Bring $$$ for great shopping (ATM on site)
5) Great food and beer
6) Super fun stuff for kids like tree climbing, bull riding, crafts...
7) Bring blankets / chairs (we will be selling mats $5)
8) NO pets
9) NO skateboards
10) NO coolers
4:30 Lyndsey Highlander
6:15 Chris Janson
7:45 The Kentucky Headhunters
9:30 John Michael Montgomery
2:00: HHS Sinfonia
2:30 The Carter New Band
3:30 The Sleepin Dogs
7:15, 9:00, 11:00: Aly'an
The Wine Festival:
For the first year, patrons will have an opportunity to purchase a $20 wine tent ticket which includes a commemorative wine glass and 10 tasting tickets.
The Kid Zone - Organized by the Campbell County YMCA:
FTM family member, Artscapade will be there. Check in with Tanith Smith and tell her FTM sent you!
Kids Zone Activities:
- The Highlands High School String Symphony will play Country and Bluegrass hits
- Kaleidoscope Dance Company will teach Line Dancing Lessons
- Stilt Walking Cowboys from Cincinnati Circus juggle and make balloon art
- Bounce House
- Temporary Tattoos
- Face Painting
- Hair Flair
- Art and Crafts