The St. Elizabeth Cardiovascular Mobile Health Unit will conduct screenings throughout Northern Kentucky in February.
The mobile unit provides screenings, risk appraisals and education for diagnosing cardiovascular disease and stroke symptoms.
The technicians use a state-of-the-art ultra sound technology allowing them to perform an array of on-site tests aimed at detecting risky health conditions.
The unit now offers a new cardiac age health risk assessment.
Here is the schedule for the mobile health unit in February:
- Monday, February 3 - Kroger in Independence, 1700 Declaration Dr., 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 4 - St. Elizabeth Physicians Heart and Vascular, Medical Village Dr., Edgewood 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. (peripheral arterial disease only)
- Wednesday, February 5 - Bank of Kentucky Dry Ridge, 12 Taft Hwy, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thursday, February 6 - Kroger in Newport, 130 Pavilion Pkwy, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturday, February 8 - Remke Market, Buttermilk Crossing, 560 Clock Tower Way, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Monday, February 10 - Kroger in Mt. Zion, 9950 Berberich Dr., 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 11 - St. Elizabeth Physicians Hidden Valley, 19908 Augusta Dr. #1, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 18 - St. Elizabeth Florence, 4900 Houston Rd., 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 19 - Kroger in Ft. Mitchell, 2150 Dixie Hwy, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thursday, February 20 - St. Elizabeth Edgewood, 500 Thomas Moore Pkwy, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, February 22 - St. Catherine of Sienna Parish, 23 Rossford Ave., 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Monday, February 24 - Kroger Crossroads, 375 Crossroads Blvd., 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Friday, February 28 - St. Elizabeth Covington, 1500 James Simpson Jr. Way, 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
The cost for each individual screen is $25. Anyone who would like to make reservations for their screen should call 859-301-9355.