I recently called Anchor Associates to see if they could share the opening date, but they said that information was not available at this time. (Major sad face.)
If they can't make any TJ Maxx news, then I'll at least bring you food for thought.
If you are not already a seasoned Maxxinista, here's what you can come to love and expect on from TJ Maxx. This store is my favorite source for…
- Home Decor (including furniture accent pieces) - This is a dream store for all things home goods.
- Handbags - To die for! Honestly, this is a great selection for a great price. Plus, you will spot many luxury brands.
- Stationery - I swear by their stationery selection. Everything (e.g., note cards, note pads, note books, gift tags, greeting cards, etc.) is gorgeous and under $5.99.
- Women's Shoes - Many name brands. Good variety. Also, a stellar clearance section.
- Gifts - You may not ever need to shop anywhere else. TJ Maxx has you covered with unique gift ideas for anyone on your list. (Bonus tip - This is the perfect place to pick up a hostess gift.)
- Wrapping Paper - Delightful prints from $2.99 to $3.99 a roll. You can always spot the wrapping paper selection in stand-up boxes by the checkout lane.
- Soap - You may be thinking, "She put soap on this list? That's crazy." Well, yes, it made the list. Their soap collection is off the hook. It always smells lovely, comes in beautiful packaging and has a cheap price tag. Win. Win. Win.
- Seasonal Items - No matter what the season, you'll always find a little something festive to add to your mantle.
Sometimes I pass on…
- Clothes - Unless the clothes are displayed with multiple sizes grouped together, I don't have the patience to sort through the miscellaneous racks. If you're willing to search, you can find deals though.
- Gourmet Food Items - I always wonder how long they have been sitting on the shelf (or another store's shelf before they came to TJ Maxx).
What's your personal TJ Maxx philosophy? Are you a fan?
Your local Maxxinista