Below are the details of how you can get an additional $15,000 for the down payment on your new home.
The Home Ownership Center in Cincinnati is administering $5 million in grants to home buyers who are looking for an affordable home within the city limits - but you have to act... soon!
Here's the program in a nutshell:
- A second lien of $15,000, with 0% interest and no payments due
- Fully forgiven after five years, with 20% forgiven per year
- Available only for the purchase of owner-occupied primary residences in the city of Cincinnati.
- Available to borrowers who are approved for a first mortgage loan through Wells Fargo or another approved lender
- Available to borrowers earning 120% or less of the Area Median Income, adjusted for household size
Visit www.neighborhoodlift.com to sign up for the MANDATORY registration event November 21-22, or call Ann Lafferty at 513.533.2640 today for more information. Which means that if you are thinking of selling your home, and it's valued at around $200,000 or less - there will be 765 buyers motivated to execute a contract by January 15, 2014! Call her to start looking for your next home - or work on your sales marketing plan - today!