The Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce has partnered with the Travelers Institute, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland and Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber to host a luncheon symposium to explore tools for small business success in the region on Tuesday, December 2 from 11:15am-1:30pm at the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland’s Cincinnati Branch Office.
This luncheon will allow small businesses to learn about:
- The economic and regulatory outlooks affecting small business
- Strategies for accessing capital in today’s lending environment
- Cyber security concerns for small businesses
- Business continuity planning as a competitive advantage
This event, part of Travelers’ national Small Business-Big Opportunity series will feature an interactive discussion with small business advocates on solutions to today’s most pressing challenges for small business. The agenda for the event is:
- Keynote Address- “The Outlook for the US Economy and Monetary Policy: Implications for Small Business”: LaVaughn Henry, Vice President and Senor Regional Officer, Cincinnati Branch, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- Panel Discussion- “Finding Solutions to Small Business Challenges”, featuring:
- Moderator- John Woodward, President, Travelers Institute; Executive Vice President, Public Policy; The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Dave Hatter, Solutions Architect, Partner, Definity Partners
- LaVaughn Henry, Vice President and Senior Regional Officer, Cincinnati Branch, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- Henry Sanders Jr., Region V Advocate, US Small Business Administration
The luncheon is free to attend and by registration only. For more information, click here.
To register, click here.
- via Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce