|The Fort Thomas Education Foundation invites you to get your groove on this Spring to support Fort Thomas Schools./CC|
The Fort Thomas Education Foundation will host its spring fundraiser event this March, adding a line-up of new amenities to the fun, including a costume contest, a craft beer and bourbon tasting, a silent auction, and a taxiing service to and/or from the event.
Here are the details:
Event Date/Time: Saturday, March 7, 2015, 8:00pm – Midnight
Location: The Newport Syndicate
Band: The Soul Pocket Band
Theme: Black & White. Use your imagination! Be creative!
Contest: Group costume with most people wins bragging rights and more! Tie-breaker…a dance-off!
Food Provided: Various vendors to include a late-night snack
Cash Bar: Madtree craft beer station and bourbon tasting!
Silent Auction: Online auction open for 2 weeks leading up to the Dance! More details to come…
Social Time: The Oak Room area will be open for quieter lounge space to socialize when not dancing
Reserve a Ride: Grab a cab and stay safe! Schedule a round trip ride for groups up to 12 with Community Transportation Van Service ($10pp). Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 895-393-6713
Ticket Information (FTEF 859-815-2004):
• $45 per person; $50 at the door
• Tickets are wristbands that must be worn throughout dance
• Check out sponsorship levels that include free tickets
• Ways to purchase—
• Online at www.ftef.org (tickets mailed to you); Need help? 859-815-2004
• Mail check to Fort Thomas Education Foundation, P.O Box 75090, Ft Thomas, KY 41075
• Purchase by credit card, cash or check at:
• Fort Thomas Central, 3 N Fort Thomas Avenue (Tues.-Sat., 10am-5pm)
• Fort Thomas Coffee, 118 N Fort Thomas Avenue (Mon.-Sat., 6:30am-4pm)
• Safe Ship, 1853 Monmouth St, Newport (M-F 9-5, Sat. 10am-1pm)
• FTEF office, 28 N Fort Thomas Avenue (Sally Race, M-F, 9am-1pm)
• Additional sellers: FTEF Board Members and Community Ticket Captains
Become a FTEF Dance Sponsor – Advertising, reserved tables, free tickets and more!
Please contact Megan de Sola (859-250-4002 or email@example.com) or
Lori Thurnauer (859-391-2154 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
For your convenience, sponsorship donations can be made online at http://www.ftef.org/ or a check can be mailed to:
Fort Thomas Education Foundation
P.O Box 75090, Ft Thomas, KY 41075
All proceeds from the event go toward fulfilling requests for materials or programming made by teachers and administrators on behalf of Fort Thomas Independent Schools.
- Staff report