More than 30 members of the 1990 World Champion Reds are scheduled to appear April 24 and 25 at Great American Ball Park to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the 1990 wire-to-wire season.
The following players and coaches are scheduled to participate: Todd Benzinger, Glenn Braggs, Tom Browning, Keith Brown, Norm Charlton, Eric Davis, Rob Dibble, Mariano Duncan, Kip Gross, Chris Hammond, Billy Hatcher, Danny Jackson, Barry Larkin, Terry Lee, Terry McGriff, Hal Morris, Randy Myers, Paul Noce, Ron Oester, Paul O’Neill (Saturday only), Joe Oliver, Luis Quinones, Sam Perlozzo, Jeff Reed, Jose Rijo, Ron Robinson, Rolando Roomes, Chris Sabo, Scott Scudder, Stan Williams and Herm Winningham.
Friday, April 24 - Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m.
• Select members of the 1990 team to arrive at the Reds HOF & Museum at 5:15 p.m. on the FOX Sports Ohio Fan Express
• Meet-and-greet with select members of the 1990 team at the Reds HOF & Museum from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
• Commemorative print celebrating the 1990 World Series champions, free to all fans in attendance
• Both the Reds and Cubs will wear 1990 throwback uniforms
• Post-game, on-field ceremony honoring the 1990 Reds
• Post-game fireworks show with a soundtrack of hits from 1990
Saturday, April 25 - Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 1:10 p.m.
• As part of Super Saturdays, a triple bobblehead featuring “The Nasty Boys” (Randy Myers, Rob Dibble and Norm Charlton) will be given to the first 25,000 fans at the game
• Members of the 1990 team are scheduled to participate in a meet & greet with fans in the Kroger Fan Zone beginning at 12:15 p.m., as they parade towards the field for the start of the special pregame ceremonies at 12:30 p.m.
"Nasty Boys" bobblehead
Schedule and player appearances subject to change. Please click here for updated information.
Reds Hall of Fame Bobblehead Series
In keeping with the year-long celebration of the 1990 Reds, the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum is offering special bobblehead promotions each month throughout the season featuring stars from the World Series team. The bobbleheads are free with regular museum admission on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, while supplies last. The following players will have their bobbleheads distributed on the corresponding dates:
• April 2015 - Todd Benzinger
• May 2015 - Joe Oliver
• June 2015 - Billy Hatcher
• July 2015 - Tom Browning
• August 2015 - Paul O’Neill