1. Anointed Touch Massage and Studio Root Skin Care have partnered up to offer a Mother's Day Special. The $100 gift certificate will include a full body massage by Tiffany Maple, owner of Anointed Touch, and hand treatment, brow design and skin care analysis by Tami Root, owner of Studio Root Skin Care. This two hour pampering will be performed at Studio Root Skin Care, 9 Highland Avenue, Fort Thomas. Call 859-441-6500 to reserve a select appointment now through September, 2015.
2. Have mom's favorite photo or print framed at Bowman's Framing on North Fort Thomas Avenue. Mention Mother's Day to receive a 15% discount.
3. Fort Thomas Jewelers top five Mother's Day gifts are the custom Mother's Pea Pod necklaces, Mother's Stackable Birthstone rings, Reflection Beads in kids' initials or birthstone colors (similar to the Pandora bracelet), diamond stud earrings and the Angelica Stackable bracelets (similar to the Alex and Ani bracelets).
"We are running a Mother's Day sale of 20-50% off select items, not including loose diamonds, as well as we have Mother's Pea Pod necklaces that our custom made in our store and exclusive to us," said
4. Fort Thomas Central is offering several specials. "For the mom who is always on the go... pamper her with bath and body luxuries by Lollia," said Barbara Thomas, owner of the shop on North Fort Thomas Avenue. "Buy two items and receive a free petite hand cream."
Scarves, handbags and jewelry is 20 percent off for the fashionista mom. One of a kind vintage glass flowers and garden stakes also make a great gift.
5. Fort Thomas Florist has a variety of gift options including fresh flowers, plants, wreaths, vases and much more.
6. The Fort Thomas Antiques and Design Center isn't only a great spot to find a unique gift but it also features the Highlander Bourbon and Wine Bar, which could make a fun night out for mom. The crew at FTADC have completely transformed the space and now gives Fort Thomas Plaza an anchor tenant that will attract other new businesses to the area. You're going to want to check this out!
7. Monera Chic Boutique offers unique jewelry, women's clothing and accessories that mom is sure to love.
8. Dinner out at 915 Pub and Grill, The Old Fort Pub or Anita's Mexican Restaurant can make a great gift for mom.
These are just a few of the businesses in Fort Thomas that offer a great meal or gift for Mother's Day. A quick walk or drive around town and you are sure to find the perfect gift for May 10.