Seniors from Highlands High School’s Arts Departments will announced their intentions to further their arts studies at colleges and universities of their choosing. The announcements will took place in the Performing Arts Center at Highlands High School.
This was the first College Arts Signing Day and was spawned as a way to give recognition to those who are furthering their educational path in something other than sports.
Each student was given the opportunity to say why they chose their school and field of study, after being introduced by their teacher.
· Alexis Begnoche, University of Cincinnati, DAAP Program for Industrial Design
· Catherine Clarke, University of Cincinnati, DAAP Program for Urban Planning
· Megan Hodory, NKU, Fine Art
· Megan Stieritz, NKU, 2D Studio Art
· Dillon Goettke, WKU, Potter College of Arts and Letters, Film
· Alex Hellman, NKU, College of Infomatics , Electronic Media and Broadcasting
· Madison Hoffpauir, University of Cincinnati , CCM for E-Media
· Ezra Plymesser, Ohio University, Scripps School of Journalism, News and Information
· Sam Rosenstiel, NKU, College of Infomatics, Electronic Media and Broadcasting
· Kay Vermeil, USC, School of Cinematic Arts, Film and Television Production
· Max Whitlatch, NKU, College of Infomatics, Electronic Media and Broadcasting
· Jeff Williams, WKU, Potter College of Arts and Letters, Film
· Brian Wood, NKU, College of Infomatics, Electronic Media and Broadcasting
· Ben Eglian, NKU, Music with emphasis on Music Entrepreneurship and Technology
· Aaron Burns, University of Cincinnati, CCM for Theatre Design and Production with an emphasis in Lights
· Harrison Swayne, Know Theatre of Cincinnati, Apprenticeship
· Olivia Ulmer, Chicago College of Performing Arts at Roosevelt University, Acting