Everything you need to know about spending the 4th of July in Fort Thomas
|Judy Schroder (middle with flowers) will lead the Fort Thomas 4th of July Parade|
The Fort Thomas 4th of July parade Grand Marshal is Judy Schroder. Schroder, a mother of seven, is a stronghold of the Fort Thomas Swim Club, St. Thomas and Fort Thomas Drug Center. (FTM April 16 article).
- The Campbell County Y will host the annual Firecracker 5k. The race starts at 8:15 for ages 12 and up. The kids fun run will start at 7:40 a.m. at Tower Park right before.
Registration for the the Firecracker 5K is Quick and Easy.
1. Log onto www.RegistrationSpot.com
2. Choose the "Registration Events" tab
3. Choose "Campbell County YMCA Firecracker 5K," click on the green "Continue Registration Process" buttons on each page, then pay the discounted registration fee.
- The Ted Engelhard Memorial Tennis Tournament starts at 8 a.m. PDF with registration form here. $6 registration fee. Drop form and money to the recreation department at 950 S. Fort Thomas Avenue.
-The Carter New plays live starting at 2:30. The festivities at the park also begin at 2:30 and run until 11 p.m.
- The Michael Bradford Memorial Cornhole Tournament starts at 3:00 at the mess hall. FTM will had an article about the progression of this event. Sign up here.
- The Olde Fort Pub Hot Dog Eating Competition starts at 5:00 p.m.
- The Fort Thomas Renaissance Classic Car Show, 4-7:30, outside the mess hall.
- IconX: 4:00.
- Colour of Rhythm 6:00.
- Blessid Union of Souls 8-10.
- Rozzi's Fireworks 10:00-11:00.