They have done well by having a large bourbon selection, great craft beer with fast rotating taps, quality food, great service and a remodeled dining room.
Here are some specials and menus:
- New smoked chicken wings
- Happy hour 11-7 (discounts of drafts, bottles, mixed drinks and wine)
- Late happy hour 10-close ($2 domestics, draft and shot specials)
- Monday is wing night ($7.50 for over a pound of smoked wings)
- Wednesday ($5 glasses of wine and bottle specials)
- Sunday ($3 fireball shots, $10 bucket specials)