All inspections have been passed, so they will be open full tilt tonight. Their ribbon cutting will still take place on Wednesday.
In November, Fort Thomas Matters broke the news that Hot Head Burritos would be coming to the Newport Plaza.
Now the West Chester-based company has announced their opening date. Their grand opening will be Wednesday, at 10:30 a.m.
The Newport location will be the first in the region with the company’s new interior and exterior design featuring brighter colors, updates to the burrito line, a new beverage station and updated interior graphics. The new location looks to bring 35-40 new jobs to Newport. Its 2,900 square foot location will seat 86 customers – the largest Hot Head franchise to date.
RELATED: A New Restaurant Tenant is Coming to Newport Plaza
The Newport location will also be the first restaurant to partner with another local company, Blue Chip Cookies, to sell their famous cookies in Newport.
Hours: Monday – Saturday 10:30am – 10:00pm and Sunday 11:00am – 10:00pm
About Hot Head Burritos:
- You can enjoy delicious, made-to-order burritos, bowls, tacos and other Mexican items made with fresh, quality ingredients.
- Your burrito or bowl is made with slow cooked pulled pork, grilled steak, spicy marinated chicken, seasoned barbacoa beef, fresh ripened vegetables and an assortment of other delicious toppings.
- Features 10 closely guarded, signature sauces ranging from the mild Honey Bar-B-Q to the wildly fiery Straight Habanero.
- Aside from the classic menu items of burritos and bowls, customers can also choose from custom made tacos, nachos and quesadillas.
- Hot Head Burritos has something for everyone in the family including family meal deals and a full kids menu that includes 5 items with a drink and cookie.