|Lauren Gonding Magical Travel Agent is part of the #FTMFamily. You can reach her at (859) 360-3928.|
And I know I’m not the only one doing this as I have had a few people ask me if I am crazy for taking my fifteen month old, preschooler, and Kindergartener out of the country for Spring Break!
The answer is… maybe a little bit.
But it is much easier to do when you have help from a travel agent you can trust. Lauren Gonding (Highlands Graduate) at Magical Travel was just that person for me!
My family vacationed in the Dominican Republic, in Punta Cana, and it was just the fun and relaxing week we needed. The sand was white and warm at the beach, breakers 100 yards out created a nice and calm ocean pool for swimming, the actual pool was relaxing and included a swim-up restaurant and bar, and the resort itself was beautiful.
However, no way could I have found this all-inclusive resort, flights to match, and an airport shuttle without the assistance of Gonding.
Additionally, as is the case with any vacation, some things will inevitably go wrong and it was incredibly helpful to have an advocate back home to call and fix everything. For example, our flight was delayed and then when we arrived in Punta Cana, the power went completely out in the airport, leaving us stuck in customs!
However, Gonding was able to rearrange our shuttle pick-up time so when we did get through, it was there and waiting to take us to paradise.
However, the assistance she provided began well before then. I decided in the dead of winter that no matter what, we were going on Spring Break. My husband decided that, no matter what, we were sticking to a budget. For weeks these two seemed at odds until we called Gonding, gave her the budget, and she provided us a dozen or more options for all-inclusives before we decided upon Punta Cana. And we’re certainly glad we did.
This is a typical day in the life of Gonding, though, who specializes in Disney Travel but books any type of vacations. Says Gonding, “For non-Disney travel I can book many destinations and travel brands. From non-Disney cruise lines such as Royal Caribbean, AmaWaterways, Norwegian, and Celebrity to name a few. I can book any destination from Punta Cana, Jamaica, Riviera Maya, Europe, Hawaii, Key West and many more. I can also book your favorite hotels including Marriott, Hyatt, Westin, Beaches Resorts, Sandals Resorts, to name a few as well.”
Currently, though, there are many great Disney specials she can book including the following:
• Walt Disney World Awaken Summer Deal. Guests can save up to 30% on rooms at select resorts for most stays June 12- August 25 but need to book by June 10th. Guests can also receive an exclusive “Awaken Summer” Magic Band when they upgrade to a room and Theme Park package with a minimum 2-day Magic Your Way® Ticket.
• Disney Cruise Line has just announced their 2017 Cruise Itineraries with travel to new destinations in Alaska and Europe plus return sailings to Norway, the British Isles, the Mediterranean, the Caribbean and the Bahamas. 2017 will also see the return of the Star Wars Day at Sea for some select sailings.
• Disneyland Resort guests can save up to 20% on Premium rooms at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® & Spa or the Disneyland® Hotel on select of travel through June 16, 2016 but need to book before May 24, 2016.
• There are special military rates and Florida resident rates for Walt Disney World and Disney Cruise Line travel.
• Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa (located in Hawaii) guests can receive free round-trip transportation from the airport to Aulani plus a free 1-day mid-size Alamo car rental, when they book their stay of 4 consecutive nights or longer at Aulani for travel days June 14 - August 15 but need to book by June 2.
• For 2017, prices haven’t been released for Walt Disney World but I have a growing list of clients to contact for when they are released. This is also for any non-Disney travel where prices haven’t been released yet, once they are I will let me clients know i.e. Spring Break 2017.
If you’re thinking, that all sounds good but why do I need a travel agent when I can use Kayak or Expedia for free? Well, you can buy a house without a realtor and draft a contract without a lawyer but aren’t you better off using an expert in order to get an expert experience?
Plus, in Gonding’s case, her services are also free! Had we not booked any of the dozen vacations she presented to us, we wouldn’t have paid a penny. Additionally, once we did book, she is paid by the vendors and not us. Per Gonding, “As with any booking made by me, I do not charge more for the package nor do I add a service fee; I am paid by the suppliers I use to book your vacation. My services are Free! Plus I am constantly searching for any promotions or deals that I can apply and that will save my clients money on their vacation.”
So as you plan your summer vacation or get a head start on next year’s Spring Break, consider giving Lauren Gonding at Magical Travel a call. For more information on what she can offer, visit her Facebook page or send her an email at email@example.com.
To get a FREE quote on your Disney vacation, you can fill out this quick form here.