FTM Radio PODCAST
SUBSCRIBE to the Podcast here on iTunes or anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Please comment and rate us.
RELATED: Gov. Bevin Appoints Northern Kentuckian to New State Commission
- Nolan was appointed to a new state Boxing and Wrestling Commission by Gov. Matt Bevin on Monday, May 16.
- He drove Wednesday from his home in Campbell County to Frankfort for its very first meeting - only to be told he had been un-appointed after being asked to resign on Wednesday, May 18.
- What he wrote on his Facebook page that he says got the appointment pulled.
- Explaining some of the Facebook pictures that some float as controversial.
- The local website that has drawn his ire.
- The part of judicial politics that aren’t talked about.
- Some language is explicit.
Recorded Friday, May 20, 2016.