Cameron, who is the spouse of Fort Thomas City Councilman, David Cameron, will have a term expiring on January 17, 2021. She is an attorney with Dinsmore and Shohl as a member of their Commercial Litigation Practice Group.
|Campbell County YMCA. This is an advertisement.|
Bevin has also made the following appointments to the commissions:
Krista Amy Fennel, Brenda Lee Gluck, Miranda Leigh Aavatsmark, Greta Greenwade Jones, and Danette J. Wilder have been appointed to the Kentucky Commission on Women.
• Krista Amy Fennel, of Paducah, shall serve for a term expiring Jan. 17, 2021.
• Brenda Lee Gluck, of Foster, shall serve for a term expiring Jan. 17, 2021.
• Miranda Leigh Aavatsmark, of Lexington, shall serve for a term expiring Jan. 17, 2021.
• Greta Greenwade Jones, of Hopkinsville, has been reappointed and shall serve for a term expiring Jan. 17, 2021.
• Danette J. Wilder, of Lexington, who is serving a term expiring Jan. 17, 2020, shall serve as chairperson of the commission.
The Kentucky Commission on Women is dedicated to elevating the status of women and girls in the Commonwealth, empowering them to overcome barriers to equity and expanding opportunities to achieve their fullest potential.
The group is mandated to promote, encourage and provide advisory assistance in the establishment of local volunteer community improvement programs for, and in the interest of, women. It also consults with the Governor on important women’s issues.