FORT THOMAS, KY - SEPTEMBER 22, 2018 2:30 PM - MIDNIGHT
This year the festival's chair is Frank Twehues. Fort Thomas' Katie Walters, from Q102, will emcee the event.
RELATED: Listen to the official Merchants and Music playlist on Spotify
3:00 Shut Up and Drive
4:30 The Tillers
7:30 Scott Miller
9:15 10,000 Maniacs
11:00 The Leftovers
KIDS ZONE SCHEDULE
2:00-6:00 p.m. Inflatables, Faceprinting, Caricature Artist, Balloon Artist, Belle!
WHERE CAN I PARK?
Shuttles will be provided by Executive Transportation and will run from 3 p.m. continuously until 1a.m.
Parking and Shuttle Locations
|Call Ashley Barlow. 859-781-5777. This is an advertisement.|
Fort Thomas Plaza: 90 Alexandria Pike, Fort Thomas, KY 41075
Street Parking Available Near Tower Park:
Stables: 1038 S. Fort Thomas Ave.
Armory: 950 Cochran Ave.
On street parking
- Using your GPS? Type in 950 Cochran Avenue; Fort Thomas, KY 41075. That gets you to Tower Park, the site of our event.
- Douglas Avenue is closed to traffic. You may enter on River Road (the south end of the park). However parking is at a premium. You may also park on most any street in Fort Thomas and walk.
- Braxton Beer is our source for your beer. Please note: On all three Braxton trailers there is Miller product. We heard the cry for domestic beers. All beers are $5.00. Please, no coolers.
- The event begins at 2:30 with the first band, Shut Up and Drive, playing at 3:00.
- The Kids Zone runs from 2:30-6:00 p.m. Inflatables and activities. At 3:00 Jennifer Ellis will be leading a sing-along with the kids in the shelter behind the restroom facilities.
- Please do NOT bring your dogs. It’s dangerous for them. We will have the Greyhound Rescue with several of their dogs in one of the booths.
- We have volunteers driving quads to help the handicapped get from the entrances to the Amphitheater. Flag them down if you need help!
- Our Fort Thomas Police and Fire Departments will be on site. If you have any problems, please call our dispatch number: 859-292-3622.