The outdoor festival celebrates the merchants of Fort Thomas and pairs them with nationally-acclaimed recording artists as well as fun activities for the entire family. This free event is headlined by the 10,000 Maniacs and ends with Fort Thomas' own, The Leftovers, at 11:00 p.m.
RELATED: Fort Thomas Ale Trail Pub Crawl is Friday, September 21 2018 (DETAILS)
This year the festival's chair is Frank Twehues. Fort Thomas' Katie Walters, from Q102, will emcee the event.
RELATED: Everything You Need to Know About the 2018 Merchants and Music Festival
"Tracy Davis and Hilary Blau and the rest of the Renaissance Board did a great job pulling together acts for the Kids Zone," said Twehues. "Without their involvement in the last week, the lineup below wouldn’t be so awesome. I may have been Chair of the festival in title, but others have done just as much if not more work. Debbie Buckley's hard work will be very evident as we hope for another great night in Fort Thomas."
The Renaissance Board is Chaired by Brian Sand.
- Belle from 4 – 6 in the shelter .
- Face painting and balloon twisting from 2:30 – 6:00 – Will be in a booth outside of the shelter.
- Caricature artist from 3:00 – 5:00 – Will be in a booth outside of the shelter.
- Jennifer Ellis singing 3 – 4 - Outside of shelter.
- Bounce Houses will be available from 2:30 on. Located in the grass area near shelter and playground.
The event also has a lot of food options from regional vendors including:
· Artic Freeze
· Brent’s Landing
· California Tri-Tip
· Chloe’s Eatery
· Colonel De
· Farmhouse Lemonade
· It’s Just Bricks
· Jane’s Funnel Cakes
· Kona Ice
· Melissa’s Soup Kitchen
· Pinky’s Pit BBQ
· Southern Smoke
· Texas Joe’s
· The Pop Shop
All the vendors are set from 2:30 to midnight.