|Scott and Joy Layman|
This year, Scott Layman and Putting for Parkinson's are celebrating a milestone. The event is hosting it's 10-year anniversary in Fort Thomas, Kentucky.
Putting for Parkinson's is an annual, community-based golfing fundraiser held in Fort Thomas, Kentucky. The event coordinators are searching for volunteers from the general public to assist with the event.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Helping with registration and check-in from 7a.m. — noon
- Helping the staff with the players' golf bags
- Helping with course management during the event:
- Water delivery
- Relieving someone overseeing a particular hole-in-one
- Serving lunches to the guests
Putting for Parkinson's will be held on Friday, July 12, 2019 at the Highland Country Club in Fort Thomas, Kentucky.
If you are interested in volunteering, you can either contact their Volunteer Coordinator, Hannah Condon, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can visit their website at www.putting4parksinsons.com. From there, hover over 'Golfer's Registration', and then click on Volunteer. This will direct you to their Sign Up Genius page.