1. Parking is difficult. That’s why we have two designated parking lots where you can park your car and use the marvelous Executive Transportation vans/busses to get to Tower Park. No charge! Southside Medical Center and Fort Thomas Plaza have graciously allowed us to use their parking lots. Southside is at 525 Alexandria Pike. The Fort Thomas Plaza is at 900 Alexandria Pike. It’s less than 5 minutes from either lot to the Park. The shuttles will run about every 15 minutes.
3. Douglas Avenue is closed to traffic. Parking is at a premium. You may park on most any street in Fort Thomas and walk.
4. Braxton Beer is our source for your beer-drinking. All beers are $5.00.
5. The event begins at 1:00 with the first band, Borderline.
6. The Kids Zone runs from 1:00-7:00 pm. Inflatables, games, and activities. In addition to the brick restroom building, we will have 26 portable toilets and 8 handwashing stations throughout the park. We have lights for them at dusk.
7. Please do NOT bring your dogs. It’s dangerous for them. We will have the Greyhound Rescue with several of their dogs in one of the booths.
|Merk & Gile Injury Attorney. 526 York Street, Newport. Free consultation 513-713-0862|
8. The schedule for bands is:
2:15 Tone Yard
3:45 River City
5:15 Band of Helping Hands
6:30 Powell Brothers
8:00 Travis Meadows
9:30 Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness
After Party: Sudo Nano
9. We have volunteers driving quads to help the handicapped get from the entrances to the Amphitheater. Flag them down if you need help!
10. Our Fort Thomas Police and Fire Departments will be on site. If you have any problems, please call our dispatch number: 859-292-3622.
11. We have a silent auction full of great items. You can bid at them on-line or at the event. There is also a raffle.
12. We have two ATM machines for your convenience.