The Newport History Museum at the Southgate Street School is hosting its 2nd Annual “Newport Arts & Music Fest”
|Phone: 859-905-0714 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an advertisement.|
Date: Saturday, September 28th
Location: 215 East Southgate Street.
The event will feature local artists/artisans with hand-crafted designs to sell, live music and more!
Former students of the Southgate Street School will be presenting Oral Histories of their student days and sharing their memories of Newport in years-gone-by.
Hofbrauhaus will be opening its Bier Garden area and serving its specialty micro-brews and tasty German cuisine.
The event is Free to attend and open to the public.
- 1:00-2:00pm — NKY Brotherhood Singers - A jubilee-style, Acapella, sacred gospel quintet
- 2:30pm-3:15pm – Jazz Trio featuring: Kathy Wade –Vocalist, Brian Cashwell – Piano & Chris Berg - Bass
Hand-crafted designs by local artists/artists for sale & Artwork on display by Newport Primary students for viewing.
- Historic 1950’s Greenline Bus – climb aboard and tour the bus
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare – Health Expo booth
- NKU – History, Journalism & Art students will be on-site reviewing their Newport Public Art Project
For up-to-date planned activities/events, please visit the Newport History Museum Facebook page: