AJ Jolly Golf Course to reopen on May 7 with new practices in place to keep players and staff safe.
By Jessie Eden
As some businesses start reopening in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic, there is no question that things will be a bit different.
Over 50 years experience in NKY. Call now, mention FTM. (859) 287-2499
• All golfers must have a pre-booked and prepaid tee time, no in person payments are accepted. This can be done either by either calling the Pro Shop or via Golf Now. Golfers must be on time for their scheduled time and we cannot guarantee accommodating late golfers. Tee times are staggered every 15 minutes to ensure spacing between groups.
• Riding golf carts are available ONLY for those players with a handicap parking placard and only one rider per cart is allowed. All other players must walk the course in our initial opening plan.
• There are no club or pull cart rentals available.
• There will be no outside access to the Golf Shop and no concession sales. A portable restroom is available at the far end of the parking lot.
• There will be no rakes, ball washers, benches or other on course equipment. The Golf Course will utilize spacers in the hole and players must leave the flagsticks in place.