|Campbell County Courthouse|
(Img: FTM File)
The Campbell County Courthouse is implementing new safety guidelines related to Covid-19 for when it reopens on June 1.
The Campbell County Justice Center staff and security, pursuant to Kentucky Supreme Court Order 2020-39, have implemented social distancing measures to make coming into and exiting the building safe and efficient. Please read carefully to know what to expect when you arrive.
|859-905-0714 | email@example.com. This is an advertisement.|
• Entrance is limited to individuals with a scheduled court hearing and those filing emergency protective orders, interpersonal protective orders, and emergency custody orders. Do not bring family members, children, friends, etc. to court with you. Only case parties and witnesses will be allowed entry. Be prepared to stand in line to enter the building. Check the weather forecast and dress accordingly.
• You must wear a mask or other face covering to enter the building and wear it at all
times while inside.
• Purses or other similarly enclosed bags are not permitted, unless items inside the bag are medically necessary. Any items that are necessary to bring should be carried by hand or in an open container that can easily be inspected. Please line up outside the Courthouse using each side of the handicap ramps.
• Be aware of signage directing the flow of foot traffic and designated waiting areas. In courtrooms and other areas there will be blue tape on the floor, pews and chairs designating where to stand keeping at least six (6) feet away from others. Elevators will be limited to two (2) people at a time, therefore using stairs is strongly encouraged. Stairwells will be designated for going up and down and will be labeled accordingly.
• Bailiffs will be positioned throughout the building to direct and move along foot traffic.
• If you need to meet with your attorney prior or after your hearing, please do so outside of the building - attorney conference rooms will be closed.
• Bathrooms will be limited to 3-4 people depending on what floor you are on. Signs will be posted on the bathroom doors. Please knock before entering to ensure that the bathroom is not at capacity.
• All water fountains are disabled.