By Jessie Eden
The Fort Thomas Farmers Market will return on Wednesday, June 3 with new safety guidelines in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Market hours will be from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. every Wednesday. Several new rules are being implemented and were announced via Facebook on Tuesday.
New rules include the following;
- Sanitize your hands upon entering and exiting the market
- Shoppers are strongly encouraged to wear a mask
- One shopper per household (Please keep the kids and pets at home for now)
- There will be one entrance and one exit to the market and traffic must flow in a single direction.
- Browse items with your eyes - not your hands. Allow the gloved vendors to bag your selections.
- Go cashless if you can: Many vendors are offering virtual and pre-order options. Just follow the Fort Thomas Farmers Market on Facebook for online and preorder information from vendors.
- Please maintain 6 feet of social distancing and do your part to keep others safe.