"Stock Up for Health" Pre-ordered and Pre-filled Bags Offered This Summer at the Fort Thomas Farmers Market
A Camps Spring company is offering to help you get your Farmers Market goodies this summer.
Kate Zink with "Stock Up For Health" will shop for you at the Market. There are two options;
- $50 for a large bag
- $25 for a small bag
Each week, the bags will contain a mixture of products from our participating vendors. They will contain produce/plants, eggs, shelf stable items, bread/baked goods, and meat (large bags only).
- Pre-order each week at https://stockupforhealth.square.site/ and place an order for either a $50 large bag, or a $25 small bag.
- Your order must be placed by noon, the Tuesday before our Wednesday market each week.
- Stock Up for Health accepts most credit cards.
There are two options for market bag pick-up:
- You can walk up to the booth at the market, or they are offering a drive-by option from 4-6 pm each week.
- To drive by, enter the market from our River Road entrance, and there will be a table set up close to the street, directly across the from the armory, to make Market Bag distribution easier.
Please have your name on a sign, placed on your windshield and whether you’ve pre-ordered a $25 or $50, market bag, to make distribution easier and safer.
For more information, please email Kate, firstname.lastname@example.org.