“We have made the changes in our daily lives, all in order keep our fellow Kentuckians safe from this deadly disease,” Gov. Beshear said. “I see the sacrifices being made by so many and I’ve never been more proud to be your Governor. It’s not only the compassionate thing to do, it’s also letting us reopen our economy without the problems we’re seeing in other states that threaten to reverse such efforts.”
TUESDAY 6/23/20 - SUMMARY UPDATE from Governor Andy Beshear:
> NEW CASES: 315 new cases, 90 yesterday. (Total number in Ky: 14,141).
Boone Co. - 4 (575 total)
Kenton Co. - 9 (735 tota)
Campbell Co. - 2 (234 total)
Grant Co. - 0 (54 total)
- Over 363,027 tests completed to date in Kentucky.
- Total patients who have been hospitalized: 2,556.
- Total Patients Currently in Hospital: 376.
- Total Patients admitted to ICU: 988.
- Still Currently in ICU: 70.
- Recovered Patients: 3,591.
Total Death Toll: 537
Total Death Toll NKY: Kenton 36; Boone 23; Campbell 12; Grant 4).