|Campbell County YMCA announces reopening guidelines for indoor pool.|
The YMCA has released its full reopening guidelines below for the fitness center, indoor pool and additional details on summer camp programs at Camp Ernst.
|859-905-0714 | firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an advertisement.|
Please note that the YMCA has changed its hours. The new hours of operation are below;
6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
12:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Below you will find the complete reopening details. Additional updates can be found here.
INDOOR POOL REOPENS ON JUNE 8:
The information that you’ve been waiting for is below on how to set up your NEW MotionVibe account (this is the reservation system we’re using for lap swimming, group exercise and Kid’s Club when the time comes). In the coming weeks, there will be a YMCA app that you will be able to download and make your reservations; for now, use the "RESERVE A LANE" button at the bottom of this message.
How will pool reservations work:
Begin by clicking here to create your MotionVibe account (when the app is live, your username and password will remain the same)
- Lap lane reservations will be available 24 hours in advance
Example: If you wish to swim on Monday at 9:00 a.m., you may begin reserving your lane on Sunday at 9:00 a.m.
- Members can register for ONE lap lane hour time frame per day, allowing for a 45 minute workout, giving staff a 15 minute cleaning transition time.
- For our families that are coming to swim with multiple people in their family, each swimmer (9 years and older AND a green band) must have an account with MotionVibe to reserve a lane, and must have their own lane (for our KY branches)
- Reservations will begin at the top of the hour. We ask that you arrive 10 minutes early for your reservation to check-in so that you are ready for your allotted time. Members will have 45 minutes to swim and will need to vacate the lap lane 15 minutes prior to their hours being up to allow for proper cleaning to be done for the next swim shift
- If you’re running late, please call the Welcome Center at 859-781-1814 to avoid giving your lane space up to the next available member.
- When swimmers arrive, we ask that you come dressed in your swim gear, ready to begin swimming. You will scan in at the Welcome Center and have your temperature taken. From there, you will enter the pool deck through the Individual/Family Changing Room hallway. You may use the daily lockers in that hallway or hang your belongings on the pool deck. Lifeguards will be available to assign you a swim lane and review procedures from there.
At this time, we are permitted to have one swimmer per lane. We will ONLY provide water weights for those who need them for their water walking exercises. All other swimming equipment will not be provided for member use. Additionally, locker rooms and showers are not available at this time.
The indoor pool will be open on the following days and times, beginning on Monday, June 8. As before, the pool will close 15 minutes prior to the building closing to allow for nightly cleaning procedures. We will also clean, every hour, between swimmers.
• Monday-Friday: 6 a.m.- 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.- 8 p.m.
• Saturday: 7 a.m.- 11 a.m.
• Sunday: CLOSED
SUMMER CAMP AT CAMP ERNST BEGINS JUNE 15:
We are pleased to announce that YMCA DAY CAMP will open in Northern Kentucky on Monday, June 15! This summer, day camp will be hosted at the YMCA Camp Ernst property: 7615 Camp Ernst Rd in Burlington, KY.
Campers will be assigned to huddles for the week and will enjoy activities like hiking, creeking, archery, crafts, and canoeing on our beautiful outdoor property…while building friendships and confidence and making memories to last a lifetime.
To find details including the registration form, FAQs, and parent handbook with new COVID-19 camp considerations, please see: www.myYcamp.org/day-camp
Once you are registered, you can expect an email with details of your week to hit your inbox on the Wednesday before your session begins.
FITNESS CENTER - NOW OPEN:
We have LOVED seeing all of our members that have joined us back at the Y this week! Just a few reminders as you head to the Y for your cardio and strength workouts:
- As you enter the facility, please maintain a safe 6-foot distance of other members.
- Self scan your phone or scan card at the Welcome Center.
- Have a Welcome Center staff member take your temperature upon arrival. Don't forget to sanitize before leaving the Welcome Center.
- If this is your first visit, see a staff member for a few safety announcements.
- Members will use the one-way staircase and continue to follow the directional arrows to the fitness center.
- Our cardio machines have been marked with signs to follow social distancing guidelines for safe use.
- Our strength machines have also been spaced to allow for safe social distancing.
- As always, clean off equipment with the cleaning wipes before and after each use. A staff member will frequently come around to fully sanitize each piece of equipment.
- Finally, when you're done with your workout follow the directional arrows to the one-way exit staircase, and say your farewells to the staff!
Additionally, our water fountains are marked off; however, you can still refill your water bottle.