|CVG releases guidance on how to return to the airport once you're ready with its "Fly Healthy" campaign.|
(Img: Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport Facebook Page)
CVGairport.com/FlyHealthy for travelers to research and plan their trip to feel comfortable and confident before leaving home.
Travelers can view the following on the site:
- Videos demonstrating what enhancements have taken place throughout the airport
- Responsibilities of each traveler
- Updates related to parking and the security checkpoint
- What concessions are open including days and times
- Links to important resources such as airline and state-level travel guidance so travelers can educate themselves about relevant restrictions applicable to their trip
- Frequently asked questions
It’s important to know that airports and airlines across the country have worked together to enhance cleaning procedures and prepare facilities and aircraft for the health and safety of passengers and employees.
“The entire aviation industry is working in collaboration to create a safe, clean and seamless travel experience. We look forward to welcoming our friends and neighbors back to CVG as they fly healthy,” said Candace McGraw, chief executive officer, CVG.