|Find your Campbell County polling location for November's election! (FTM File)|
By Jessie Eden
Campbell County Clerk Jim Luerson released the official polling locations and additional information for November's election on Monday.
Luerson stated that due to a large number of people offering to be poll workers, most precincts will be open for this year's Election Day. (November 3)
He also stated that, per state regulations, some polling locations had to be moved out of senior centers. This applies to four locations in Campbell County;
- Grand Towers will move to St Paul Church of Christ (1 Churchill Dr., Fort Thomas)
- Two Rivers Apartments will move to Newport Middle School (95 W. 9th St, Newport)
- Saratoga Place Apartments will move to St. John’s Church (415 Park Ave, Newport)
- Senior Center in Highland Heights will move to the County Extension Office (500 Alexandria Pike, Highland Heights)
No Library Voting Locations
Luerson also mentioned that libraries cannot be used this year so the following adjustments have been made;
- The Cold Spring Library precinct will vote at the Elks Lodge 273 (3704 Alexandria Pike, Cold Spring)
- The two precincts in the Fort Thomas library will vote at the Living Hope Baptist Church (Next to the library at 1080 Highland Ave, Fort Thomas)
All other regular voting locations will be open on election day.
Please see the full list at the bottom.
Early Voting Starts October 13
Early voting will start October 13 at the County Administration Building at 1098 Monmouth Street, Newport during regular business hours;
- Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturdays: October 17, 24 and 31 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Mail-in Ballots - Request by October 9
Voters can request a mail-in ballot by going to GoVoteKY.com until October 9.
Ballots can be returned to our office in the prepaid envelope or can be dropped off 24/7 at our Newport location (at 1098 Monmouth Street) and our Alexandria location (at 8330 West Main Street) in a secure ballot drop box.