|FTM file. |
Fort Thomas Independent Schools is offering free lunch to any child - not just those in District - for the rest of the school year through federal grant monies offered through the USDA.
"Our goal is to assist families during the pandemic and reduce a burden for our families," said Assistant Superintendent, Jamee Flaherty.
|Call Adam today! Reliable, local and capable. (859) 628-8304|
- Any child 18 years and under from public/private schools, younger siblings not in school, and remote learners will have the opportunity to be included.
- You do not have to qualify for Free/Reduced lunches to take advantage of this food offering.
- Lunch pick up service will begin next Monday, December 7 and continue on scheduled school days. Each day, food will be offered between 11a.m. to noon at the following locations for each school:
HHS - HHS Gym Doors
HMS and Johnson - HMS Gym Doors
Moyer - Back Main Doors (doors by cafeteria)
Woodfill - Main Doors (by front office)
- Individuals will be able to pull or walk up to the designated locations and the cafeteria staff will bring the food out of the building.
- Any parent, grandparent, guardian, caregiver, student/child can pick up the lunches. There will be no request to share any type of identification.
The Districts is asking people interested to complete the below survey so that they can have an idea of the amount of food to prepare at each location. Please complete by Friday, December 4, by noon.
Menus will be posted next week. Monday will be hot dogs/chips and Tuesday will be either chicken nuggets or chicken patties.
If there are any questions related to this new opportunity, please reach out to Gina Sawma at firstname.lastname@example.org.