|Time to get your scare on. All are invited to Boos and Brews on October 30 at Newport on the Levee|
Does this story bring some value to you? Please consider a small donation to help fund our content. We rely solely on support from our advertising partners, providing our content for free. Any amount helps. Click here to donate!If you dare, grab your boo crew, don your most clever costume and head to the riverfront for Newport on the Levee’s second annual Boos and Brews. On Saturday, October 30, ghouls and goblins are invited to stop by the experiential mixed-use destination for a spell to enjoy music, dancing, a costume contest and spooky shopping and dining specials.
From 7 to 10 p.m., Bridgeview Box Park will transform into a scary-fun dance party as DJ Anthony from the award-winning group The Music Concierge spins fang-tastic crowd favorites and roaming stilt walkers provide the ultimate wicked photo op. A costume contest will also be hosted for guests to participate in between 7 and 8:30 p.m., with winners being announced at 9:15 p.m. Prizes for the best looks include an overnight stay at the Aloft Hotel adjacent to the property, treats from onsite retailers and restaurants, two tickets to the USS Nightmare and more.
Lots of treats, no tricks
Throughout the day, visitors of the Levee can enjoy hauntingly good offers from participating retailers and restaurants, including:
- Annabelle Arthur – Enter to win a $25 gift card with purchase
- Artifact – 10% off purchases of $50 or more
- Beeline + The Buzz – $5 drink specials
- Celestial Scent – 10% off purchases $25 or more
- Colonel De Spices – Grab-and-go spice mix packets (two for $20)
- CrepeGuys – Buy two crepes, receive one complimentary drink
- J. Salindino – 10% off purchases
- Leaf & Limb – Complimentary succulent for guests in costume
- Little Spoon Bakery and Café – Topping off all drinks with Halloween lime green whipped cream and offering a special Matcha Latte
- Sweet Dreams – Serving a special edition pumpkin cheesecake and caramel apple pie fudge
- Wooden Cask –$10 Children of the Corn and Glowing Ghost cocktails
For more information, go to the Boos and Brews website.
And that’s not all, ghouls and goblins
Also scheduled at the Levee on October 30 are events at the Beeline and at Little Spoon Bakery and Cafe:
Heaven and Hell Party at Beeline from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. –The Levee’s newest restaurant is hosting a Halloween party for all the sinners and saints featuring $5 White Claws and $5 Tito’s drinks all night long, as well as a live DJ from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. Interested partygoers can RSVP on the Heaven and Hell Party Form on the Beeline website.
Howl-o-ween at Little Spoon Bakery and Café from 6 to 7 p.m. – Dog lovers are encouraged to bring their little pumpkins to the Levee in costume for trick-or-treating. Upon arrival, furry friends can check-in at Little Spoon to receive a Halloween bag before exploring the property to collect dog treats and toys.
To stay updated on the latest happenings, follow Newport on the Levee on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter or visit the website at newportonthelevee.com. Newport on the Levee is located at 1 Levee Way in Newport.