|Gateway Community & Technical College is offering free tuition to new and qualifying returning students for Spring Semester 2022 -- but the deadline to apply is fast approaching, November 15.|
Gateway Community & Technical College is offering free tuition to new students in the Spring 2022 semester that starts in January, but the deadline to apply is quickly approaching on November 15.
|You'll Love Living in a Clean Home! Since 1986. Call 859-781-3300.|
This free tuition scholarship is available to any first time Gateway student or any previous Gateway student who has taken at least a year off.
Free Tuition Scholarship Criteria:
- Eligible recipients must be a first time Gateway/KCTCS student or have been gone for over a year.
- Complete a 2021-2022 FAFSA application (they don't need to be eligible for aid).
- If the recipient is a Kentucky resident, they must complete a Work Ready Kentucky Scholarship Application (not required if pursuing an Associate in Arts or Associate in Science degree). Students do not need to enroll in a Work Ready eligible program to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Students must enroll as a credential-seeking student, taking courses toward earning a college credential. Only courses required in degree program are eligible for free tuition.
- Apply for free tuition scholarship by Nov. 15, 2021.
- Recipients must be enrolled in a minimum of six Gateway credit hours at the time award is made and have Gateway listed as home campus.
- Recipients must be enrolled in classes by Nov. 29, 2021.
This is a "last-dollar in" tuition only scholarship, meaning after all other financial aid or third-party payments (excluding student loans) are applied, the scholarship will cover the remaining tuition balance. Funding is limited and will be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
For more information about FREE tuition, scholarship criteria or to see what program is right for you, go to gateway.kctcs.edu/free.